Monday 7 January 2013

Launching a dinghy into an armada

Room for a little one?
I'm a Catholic student in the UK with a hectic lifestyle and more than a passing interest in religious affairs. I might not be able to post very regularly but I'll try to give some coherent thoughts on the times religion crops up in the news and perhaps also on Catholic affairs more specifically. I read The Times and follow a couple of Catholic bloggers, so expect most of the thoughts to be a result of that. I haven't got a world changing mind and I don't imagine for a moment that the thoughts I post will be new or even particularly meaningful, but I'd enjoy sharing and maybe discussing them here if anyone reads my posts. There's plenty of Catholic blogs out there so I imagine this one will more or less keep itself to itself.

Oh, and I use the Ronald Knox Translation of the Bible because why wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment